Within a dynamic city like Miami, you expect all sorts of developments. Both residential and commercial structures are coming up. Downtown Miami is the place experiencing fluid economies as the city center is saturated. Now, a record breaking development has announced its arrival at Downtown Miami. The Brickell City Centre is the new construction that has long been awaited. It’s a vertical city providing residents and surrounding neighborhoods with the best of shopping experience as well as luxury living.
The open air shopping center
There is a classic shopping center going up three levels inside the Brickell City project. It’s a unique project and the first of its kind in Miami. Brickell City Centre offers an experience of luxury shopping, five star dining and entertainment activities. Most of the retail spaces have been already rented out. Only the best can be expected out of the world class development. Movie theatre such as ultra-luxe Cinemax is some of the rented spaces inside the development. Modern construction techniques are used in the project to make it a classic development that matches the needs of luxury climate that surrounds it.
Almost filled up
There are projects that consume a lot of money and still don’t attract interests after completion. That is not the case for Brickell City Centre. It’s a mega construction that has everything in it from shopping component to commercial offices to luxury residential living. 92% of the available rentable retail spaces have being already taken. Everybody wants space inside the project as there is great potential for luxury based businesses to thrive. Tenants include Lulu Lemon Athletica, Ted Baker London, Cole Haan, Zara and other well-known brands.
Behind the project developers
The team behind this magnificent project is phenomenal. Swire properties are the developers who came up with the idea of creating city within the city and perfectly delivered on it. The project includes work places, play areas, shopping areas, hotel and residential condominiums. Such project fits perfectly the luxury real estate market in Downtown Miami. Credit to the developers for seeing the niche and making the most of it.
First of its kind in Miami
The Brickell City Centre offers two modern residential towers Reach and Rise. All residents will enjoy high end finishes, exceptional amenities and prime location. Being valued at $1.05 Billion development, the project is a much needed and desirable in the city. It adds value to Miami as a whole and its luxury real estate. It attracts a lot of the international buyers and make the city a destination for people interested in high end lifestyles.
Miami and South Florida’s Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest oceanfront projects in Miami, penthouses for sale Miami, new developments in Miami and South Florida. For more information please visit https://luxurycondosmiamifl.com/ .
- Prive Aventura – Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island – Completed January 2014.
- Bella Mare Williams Island – Completed 2006.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
- Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
- St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour – Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour – Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour – Completed 2005.
- The Palace Bal Harbour – Completed 1994.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
- Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beacon Harbour – Recently Completed 2016.
- The Fairchild Coconut Grove – Expected Completion 2019.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove – Recently Complete 2016.
- Eighty Seven Park – Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach – Expected completion 2016.
- L’Atelier Miami Beach – Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Mei Miami Beach – Completed 2007.
- Setai Miami – Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach – Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club – Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach – Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach – Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach – Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach – Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande – Completed 2003.
- Icon South Beach – Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower – Completed 1997.
- One Ocean South Beach – Completed 2016.
- Murano at Portofino – Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio – Completed 1999.
- Monad Terrace – Expected completion 2019.
- Louver House – Completed 2017.
- Three Hundred Collins – Complete 2017.
- Regalia Miami – Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina – Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina – Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower – Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles – Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature – Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club – Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences – Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina – Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach – Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach – Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean – Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony – Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale – Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace – Completed 2006.
- FENDI Chateau Residences – Opening late 2016.
- Four Seasons Surf Club – Opening 2017.
- Solimar Surfside – Completed 2002.