The Bath Club is the type of condominium which cannot be equaled to any other. Luxury and exclusivity are the only things that you notice when you look around Bath Club Miami Beach residences. Just next to it is the spectacular view of the ocean that everyone cannot resist. The name was obtained from the original Bath Club which was restored again and has been standing since 1925. This is the premiere private beach club that Miami has boasted for many decades. Back in 2005, the ultra-luxury tower was built and in it was installed the highest quality standards. Also, the original club house was also renovated and fitted with state of the art equipment.
This high end community was expanded to 5.3 acres and the ground was beautiful landscaped to match the standards that every person expects from such amenities.
Among the six beach front single residences for families are the Bath Club Villas in all of the Miami Beach. These high quality standards residences come featuring a number of cutting edge amenities. These include elegant marble foyers, 12 foot ceilings, expansive and well maintained terraces not to forget the overlooking miles of the pristine beach. For the main tower, it comes with 107 opulent condo residences. All of these luxury residences come ranging between 1,900 ft. to an average of 4,135ft. Each one of these come with its own private elevator foyer. These homes are a perfect representation of what real estate ought to be in terms of quality and standards.
Enjoy quality amenities at Bath club on Miami Beach
This one is a combination of class, style and elegance. With the restoration of the historic club being completed back in 2005, it now serves as a cornerstone to full complement of services and state of the art amenities. The bath club beach has risen to the highest end of the market and offers its residences exceptional services. For those people who desire comfort and grandeur, then this lavish property is what will offer you just that. These residences that you find in Bath Club Condos Miami Beach are South Florida’s prestigious and luxurious homes. They only offer the finest services, features and amenities to the select few who are secure a chance to live in this place.
The Bath Club Neighborhood
This stylish place is located directly along the Atlantic ocean. The Bath Club Miami is just a few minutes’ drive from a lively and stylish restaurant, nightlife scenes of the South Beach as well as the world class renowned stores or what is known as Bal harbor shops. The Bath Club can be credited with contributing to the rising ambience of what was known as ‘Millionaires’ Row. It comes with a proximity to a number of crucial features such as marinas and the airport. These are some of the things that have contributed to the location’s allure.
Bath Club oceanfront single family homes
The Bath Club Miami Beach presents to you a new, gated single family oceanfront homes on the Miami Beach. It comes with 6 incredible 5,700 square feet four story luxurious oceanfront homes. The club’s original architecture has seen six beachfront villas incorporated in a masterful way along the eastern side of the Bath Club’s side. These are the type of homes that showcase a lifestyle of utmost refinement and grace. Just at the entrance, there is a grand marble foyer which introduces guests the Great Room. This is one which has one of the 3 home’s masonry fireplaces. There is also a winding staircase which will take you to fourth level observation room. The ultimate comfort in these homes is the third level master suite. This one comes with a spacious dressing room not to forget a Morning Kitchen.
State of the art appliances
When you enter the master kitchen, you find appliances such as floor to ceiling wine cooler, Sub-Zero refrigerator as well as Viking stainless steel electric equipment. All of these are sure to meet the needs of the most intimidating gourmet. They also come with glass opening doors which open onto wide terraces. As the sun rises in the morning, you will love it as it shines onto your well maintained landscape. There are serene colors which blend effortlessly with the great view of the Atlantic Ocean. All of the privacy, perfection and privilege of using these state of the art equipment can be yours only if you make a visit at the Bath Club Residences.
If you have any questions on The Bath Club Miami Beach residences and would like to have a private showing please contact us directly at 305.310.9305.
Miami and South Florida’s Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest oceanfront projects in Miami, penthouses for sale Miami, new developments in Miami and South Florida. For more information please visit https://luxurycondosmiamifl.com/ .
- Prive Aventura – Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island – Completed January 2014.
- Bella Mare Williams Island – Completed 2006.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
- Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
- St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour – Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour – Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour – Completed 2005.
- The Palace Bal Harbour – Completed 1994.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
- Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beacon Harbour – Recently Completed 2016.
- The Fairchild Coconut Grove – Expected Completion 2019.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove – Recently Complete 2016.
- Eighty Seven Park – Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach – Expected completion 2016.
- L’Atelier Miami Beach – Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Mei Miami Beach – Completed 2007.
- Setai Miami – Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach – Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club – Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach – Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach – Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach – Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach – Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande – Completed 2003.
- Icon South Beach – Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower – Completed 1997.
- One Ocean South Beach – Completed 2016.
- Murano at Portofino – Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio – Completed 1999.
- Monad Terrace – Expected completion 2019.
- Louver House – Completed 2017.
- Three Hundred Collins – Complete 2017.
- Regalia Miami – Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina – Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina – Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower – Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles – Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature – Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club – Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences – Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina – Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach – Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach – Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean – Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony – Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale – Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace – Completed 2006.
- FENDI Chateau Residences – Opening late 2016.
- Four Seasons Surf Club – Opening 2017.
- Solimar Surfside – Completed 2002.