Eighty Seven Park
Eighty Seven Park Miami
The lovely grounds at Eighty Seven Park are nestled between the 35-acre North Shore Park and, to the north, a private garden – the work of West 8, the renowned landscape architects. It’s a perfect location for the exclusive luxury residence, which somehow appears to float above land and the ocean. The objective of its designer Renzo Piano, one of the today’s most notable architects, was to create a harmony between the structure and its environment.
This remarkable coastal sanctuary sits at the northern city limit of Miami Beach. It has seventy stunning beachfront residential units of one to five bedrooms spread over eighteen floors and accessed by private elevator. The floor plans are 1000 to 4010 square feet, with large terraces. There are extraordinary penthouses with their own terraces and pools and 360-degree views of the park, the water and the skyline of Miami. All parking is underground, to preserve the building’s natural surroundings.
Entering the lobby at Eighty Seven Park, you find yourself in a lush, tropical environment that is actually an indoor garden with its own botanist. It’s an indoor extension of the park motif, with diverse plantings that create the feeling of being in a greenhouse. The mix of plants and flowers is ever-changing and may include anything from a collection of fine orchids to selections known to be rare and precious.
Residences are graced with design features in American oak and Italian stone. Walls of crystal-clear glass lend touches of elegance to every room. Customized by the buyer with a wide choice of European-style kitchens and bathrooms and a palette of distinctive interior finishes, every home becomes a work of art reflecting the taste and image of its owner.
Close to the high-end shopping at Bal Harbour, the beach ambience of Surfside and the exclusive Indian Creek district, luxurious Eighty Seven Park is gateway between Miami Beach to the south and all the South Florida lifestyle destinations to its north.
If you have any questions regarding Eighty Seven Park development and would like to have more information on this and other Miami Beach real estate projects please contact us at 305.310.9305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Private Pool Cabanas
• Beach and pool Service
• Magnificent Private Gardens throughout the common area
• Two heated swimming pools
• Water sports option
• Picnic lawn areas
• Children's play area
• International Salon
• health Spa with sauna, steam room and treatment rooms
• The Fugo Bat At The Pool
• Concierge & Butler Service
• Outdoor Pavilion & Event Space
• Enoteca with selection of over 100 wines
• Elegant Library
• Incredible park and landscaping design
• Full time plant specialist with Botanic Shop
• Exclusive private 70 Beachfront residences
• 18 Floors
• Two stunning Penthouse residences on the 18th floor
• 1 to 5 bedrooms 1,000 Sq.Ft to 4,140 Sq.Ft of interior space
• Expansive terraces with panorama views
• Private elevator access for all units
• Units are delivered completely finished With the exception of the closets
• Kitchen cabinetry is custom made Options for kitchens are: Oak wood and white glossy
• Options for floors are: Oak or grey limestone
• Almost all the terraces are 60% to 90% the size of the interior space.
• Every unit will have an outdoor kitchen
• Rental policy will be 4 times a year