Aston Martin Residences
Aston Martin Residences Miami
The high-end sports car company Aston Martin is partnering with the Coto family of Argentina to launch Aston Martin Residences on the former Epic East site at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way.
Revuelta Architecture and Bodas Mian Anger are the architects of the sail-shaped building, a 66-story, 390-unit high-rise at the mouth of the Miami River.
Aston Martin’s design team, led by chief creative officer Marek Reichman, will design the interior spaces for the building, set to break ground next summer and open in 2021. The car company’s branding will touch door handles, leather, color palettes and reception desks, down to the stitching.
The project plans to have two private lobbies, a two-story fitness center with a spa, an infinity pool on the 55th floor, a screening room, British club, and a yacht marina.
Units will range from one- to four-bedrooms, as well as seven penthouses and a duplex penthouse with private pools and terraces.
• Full service building with concierge and hospitality inspired services
• Super Yacht Marina facilities
• “The Aston Martin Club” membership
• Building designed with helipad on rooftop
• 24 hour valet and covered garage self parking
• Valet charging stations for electric cars
• Valet Butler
• Additional bicycle and private storage spaces
• 10 destination controlled super hi-speed elevators and separate dedicated service elevators
• Digital connection to concierge and all building amenities from every residence
• Rooftop infinity pool located on 55th floor
• Fitness Spa and Fitness Center with Meditation Room and Treatments Suites
• Private Steam, Sauna, and Locker Facilities
• State of the Art Business Center and conference rooms
• Art Gallery and Art Lobby on 53rd floor
• Private Residence Movie Theatre, Event Space, Kids Playroom, Teen Center, and Game Rooms
• Virtual Golf
• Beauty Salon with blow dry station, pedicure chair, manicure table, and wash stations
• Pet Friendly Building
• 391 Residential Condominium units
• 1-5 bedroom Residences, Duplexes, and Penthouses
• Residences ranging from 698 SF. to 18,811 SF.
• 66 Floors
• Interior architecture by acclaimed architects BMA & Revuelta Architecture International
• Premium white marble flooring throughout living areas, kitchen and bathrooms
• 10 FT. ceiling height in residences
• 12 FT. ceiling height in penthouses
• Expansive floor plan layouts
• Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout residences
• Balconies with finished porcelain flooring
• Custom Bulthaup brand kitchens
• Top of the line kitchen appliances
• Bathrooms with custom designed cabinetry
• Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Ocean and the Miami Skyline