Aria on the Bay
Aria On The Bay Miami
Rising 53 stories above the arts and entertainment district, Miami’s beautiful Aria on the Bay features 647 impressive one-to-four bedroom residences ranging in size from 813 to more than 2365 square feet, all with terraces and nine-foot floor-to-ceiling glass looking out over spectacular views of the water and the city. The modern kitchens and bathrooms are of European design, and some units have balconies as deep as ten feet.
When you first step inside Aria on the Bay, you’re struck by the calming atmosphere that only hints at the luxury living within. There’s the floating staircase, the high ceilings and special lighting designed to highlight the many luxury designer furnishings. Your eye is drawn to the water features, the stonework and landscaping that perfectly complement the lobby’s distinctive Arquitectonica design. The building’s many features include the two curved pools – Sunrise and Sunset – and the special children’s pool, plus a hot tub that overlooks Biscayne Bay. There’s a large sun deck and a social room that spans both indoor and outdoor space. Residents have their own gym and yoga studio and a private spa with an area for massages. Outdoor options include the fire pit and the barbecue area.
The great room offers opportunities to socialize, with its pool tables and flat-screen television. Also available for use are a screening room, a game room and a library. Teens have their own lounge, and there’s a playroom for youngsters. Aria on the Bay has a business center with a conference room and offices on the premises. And of course residents enjoy high-speed wireless internet in all of the public areas.
Aria on the Bay’s reception desk is open 24 hours a day, and security is insured by on-site monitoring. Other safety and convenience measures include a controlled-entry garage with assigned spaces and valet parking
The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts is nearby, and from Aria on the Bay there’s easy access to both Miami World Resort and the Arts & Science Museums. Shopping, entertainment and fine dining options are plentiful. And it’s only a ten minute drive to the beaches, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, the airport and all other South Florida destinations.
If you have any questions regarding Aria on The Bay new development and would like to have more information on this and other Preconstruction projects in Miami please contact us at 305.310.9305 or email email@example.com
• Temperature-controlled Swimming pools
• Outdoor kid's pool
• Hot tub with magnificent Biscayne Beach view
• Social rooms
• Expansive sun deck and lounge area
• Street-level retail and office space
• Full time concierge service
• Valet parking
• State of the art Fitness Center
• Yoga Studio
• Outdoor fire pit with custom seating
• BBQ area with summer kitchen features
• Great room with social areas including pool table and flat screen TV’s
• Health Spa with treatment rooms, sauna and steam room
• Elegant library
• Private Movie Theater
• Children's playroom
• Business center with conference room
• One to Four bedroom stunning luxury residences
• Units from 813 to over 2,365 sq. ft.
• Spacious, open-plan living, dinning and kitchen areas
• Modern custom-designed cabinetry and European-style kitchens
• Private elevator access on select units
• 9 ft. ceilings
• Up to 10 ft. deep balconies
• Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding balcony doors