Park Grove Coconut Grove
Rising high above picturesque Coconut Grove, the three towers of Park Grove condominiums offer residents what might be Miami’s best high-rise view of Biscayne Bay. A masterpiece of design by Rem Koolhaus and the team at Office for Metropolitan Architecture, the complex perfectly combines a modern look with the relaxed ambience of its surroundings to create an ideal luxury lifestyle. There are 298 units at the 5.2-acre bayfront location, with more than 50,000 square feet of amenities set in the midst of remarkably beautiful landscaping by Enzo Enea. And there’s art on display at every turn, which adds to the feeling that you’re living in a very special environment indeed.
Serene Coconut Grove is one of the area’s hottest residential real estate markets. It’s central to everything and has a distinct charm and legacy all its own. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls and private balconies of Park Grove present a panorama of sky and water that makes it easy to forget you’re living in the midst of a dynamic metropolitan area. The natural light highlights the many designer features of the spacious and airy floor plans, and expansive balconies provide even more living space to enhance your lifestyle. Kitchens by William Sofield feature the highest level of finishes and top-of-the-line Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances. The glass-door cabinets are of Italian design, and countertops are stone.
As you would expect, no effort has been spared to provide the very best in amenities. There are several pools, along with an assortment of lounges and bars both inside and out. In each tower, residents have access to a state-of-the-art, fully-equipped fitness center plus an aromatherapy sauna, spa and steam rooms, yoga spaces and private training areas. A private bayview dining room is available, along with a residents’ lounge for special events. The outdoor amphitheatre hosts private musical performances, speaking appearances and other curated events. For booking yachts or other watercraft and sailing lessons, there’s a nautical-theme concierge. Valet, doorman and butler services are always at your disposal. And of course, the buildings and grounds have round-the-clock security.
Park Grove is only seven miles from downtown Miami. There’s fine shopping at CocoWalk and Streets of Mayfair, and everything else you might need is very close. Access to the other South Florida attractions and destinations is very easy as well.
• Developers: Terra Group and Related Group
• Interior Design by William Sofield
• Arquitect: OMA Rem Koolhaas and Shohei Shigematsu
• Landscape by Enzo Enea
For available units in Park Grove visit Park Grove Condos or call 305.310.9305 for private showings.
• Expansive Bay and City Views
• Nautical Themed Concierge for Booking Yachts, Boats, Sailing Lessons, etc.
• Butler Service
• Private Business Center with Meeting Rooms
• Luxurious Pool with Private Cabanas
• Bay view Dining Room for Private Events
• Dedicated Rooftop Pool
• Wine Cellar and Wine Lockers for Residents
• Indoor and Outdoor Yoga Spaces
• Large Conference Room and Boardroom with Video Conferencing Capabilities
• Elegant Library
• State of the Art Fitness Rooms
• Reception, and Mail Room for each Residential Tower
• Storage for Bicycles and Watercraft
• Lounge Area for Events
• Children’s Playground
• Private Screening / Media Room
• Entertainment room with Billiards and Table Tennis
• Artwork by Notable Sculptors and Artists
•Sub-Zero / Wolf appliances
•Expansive bay and city views
•Certified LEED Silver
•Floor to ceiling glass walls in bayfront towers
•12 foot ceilings in bayfront towers