Estates At Acqualina
Estates At Acqualina | Acqualina Resort & Spa
The Estates at Acqualina in Sunny Isles real estate is seaside living at its very finest Acqualina Community with Acqualina Residences and The Mansions at Acqualina. Residents of Estates at Acqualina can take advantage of 5.6 acres of lushly landscaped property with sculptured gardens, walking paths and gazebos. The beach and its romantic restaurant and bar are steps away, and there are several pools, unique activities and all the luxury services one would expect in surroundings this magnificent.
The gathering place for indoor activities in Estates At Acqualina is the 45,000 square foot Villa Acqualina, a Palladian-style building that meets your eye as soon as you enter the gates of the enclave. On the lower level, there’s a fine restaurant overlooking the gardens. Among the many other things available inside are a fitness center, a virtual putting green, an indoor ice skating rink, a bowling alley and a theatre.
Two 51-story Estates At Acqualina boutique towers have full-floor and half-floor residence units with wrap-around terraces and huge areas for living and entertaining. Sizes range from 2800 square feet to a two-story penthouse with a total of 13,000 square feet. Each one includes a vent-free fireplace, impact-resistant exterior doors and windows, 10 ½-foot ceilings, recessed lighting, and built-in smart building technology.
Kitchen cabinets are of European design, with imported stone countertops and backsplashes. Appliances are from Gaggenau, Sub-Zero and La Cornue. The master suite has a marble top midnight bar with sink, refrigerator, ice maker and Gaggenau coffee system. There’s a steam mist shower enclosure fitted with designer fixtures and multiple body spray heads. On the terrace, residents can enjoy their private hot tub, summer kitchen and sauna.
Amenities include a house Rolls Royce, concierge, valet and housekeeping services, a limo and driver, available nanny, child care and pet care, and round-the-clock security.
Just thirty minutes from both downtown Miami and South Beach, The Estates at Acqualina is close to the area’s very best world-class shopping, fine dining, nightlife and cultural opportunities. Marinas are nearby to accommodate private vessels of all sizes and to charter yachts or enjoy some sport fishing. And for travel by air, the Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Opa Locka airports are only a half hour drive away.
Download Full Brochure For Estates At Acqualina below:
If you have any questions regarding Estates At Acqualina Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Residences or Mansions at Acqualina and would like to have more information on this and other waterfront luxury projects in Miami please contact us at 305.310.9305 or email email@example.com
• Large 3- story Mediterranean styled Villa Acqualina complex with 45,000 sq. ft of amenities
• 5.6-acre property lushly landscaped with winding walking paths
• 502 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean beachfront
• Spacious private poolside cabanas
• Full service Spa
• Yoga/Zumba and spin studio, cardio and free weights areas
• Ice skating rink
• Formula One Racing Simulator
• Zero-entry, infinity-edge, and adults-only pools
• 1/2 - court basketball court
• Bocce court
• Gazebo areas for quiet relaxation and unwinding
• Poolside and beachfront food and beverage service
• Beachfront towel and chair service
• Soccer field
• 24-hour valet
• A resident concierge
• House car
• 50 stories, 91 half and full-floor residences
• A maximum of two residences per floor
• Full- and half-floor residences from 4,465 to just over 5,000 square feet, all with private wraparound terraces
• Private wraparound terraces from 1,550 to 1,700 square feet feature a Sunset Terrace with a hot tub with massage jets and a waterfall; a sauna; and a fully equipped summer kitchen
• A limited collection of full-floor and duplex residences from 8,000 to over 15,000 square feet, including a Tower Suite, a Penthouse Estate, and a single-family home, all with private pools
• 50 stories, 173 residences
• A maximum of four residences per floor
• Residences from 2,800 to 3,650 square feet, all with private terraces
• Private terraces from 550 to 760 square feet feature a Sunset Terrace with a hot tub and a fully equipped summer kitchen
• Residences delivered at furniture-ready condition
• Owner will be offered the opportunity to work directly with Acqualina’s renowned interior design firm, selecting from tasteful palettes of exquisitely crafted interior finishes.