|No properties as of June 20, 2018|
|No properties as of June 20, 2018|
One Thousand Museum For Sale by Zaha Hadid
1000 Museum easily ranks among the most stunningly beautiful of the world’s residential developments. Its renowned and prize-winning architect, Zaha Hadid, envisioned and created a dramatic masterpiece of design and function, with duplex townhouses, units that occupy half a floor, and single-story and two-story full-floor penthouses. Each offers customized floor plans, top-grade amenities and three or four assigned parking spaces. All of the residences feature luxury touches such as Gatto Cucine kitchens with appliances by Sub-Zero and Gaggenau. Faucets are from Dornbracht. The closets are custom made by Molteni & C, and the lighting is by Kreon. 1000 Museum have integrated specially-designed Crestron smart technology.
With its own rooftop helipad, 1000 Museum offers residents quick and easy travel to surrounding islands, airports and private yachts. Just below that is the gorgeous aquatic center with its infinity-edge pool that lies flush against the outside glass wall. And there’s a bank-quality vault with safety deposit boxes on the premises for secure storage of jewelry, antiques, artwork and other valuables.
In spite of its impressive size, 1000 Museum includes just 83 living spaces, as befits one of the city’s most exclusive residential destinations. So the floor plans are huge, with the smallest having square footage of around 5600. Full-floor residences measure 11,000 square feet. And the two-story penthouse, encompassing the entire 58th and 59th floors, encompasses more than 15,000 square feet of the 58th and 59th floors and has its own private, indoor pool. The exoskeleton design of the structure keeps interior columns to a minimum, so there’s more flexibility in terms of floor plans and even the smallest units are spacious and feel very much like mansions in terms of their size and grandeur. And the 360-degree unobstructed views of the water and skyline are simply breathtaking.
Being in Downtown Miami, 1000 Museum provides easy access to the city’s arts and culture, vibrant nightlife and enticing selection of restaurants and cafes. It’s just a short drive from Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami, and world-famous high-end shopping at Aventura Mall is only minutes away.
If you have any questions regarding One Thousand Museum new development and would like to have more information on this and other Preconstruction projects in Miami please contact us at 305.310.9305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Amenity spaces designed by Zaha Hadid Architects
• Functional integrated security and technology program
• Swimming heated pool and recreational terrace
• State of the art Fitness center
• Health Spa with Sauna and Steam room
• Indoor aquatic center
• Sky lounge
• Very exclusive Private rooftop helipad
• Secure on-side parking
• Professional on-site management personnel
• Concierge services
• 24HR valet parking
• Architecture by world famous Zaha Hadid Architects
• Landscape architecture by Enzo Enea
• Museum-quality interior and exterior illumination
• Amenity space scenting crafted by 12.29 Olfactory Consultants
• Estate-size half-floor, full-floor and duplex residences
• Expansive multiple terraces with gorgeous views
• 10 feet ceilings in main living areas
• Floor-to-ceiling window walls
• Customized illumination designed by Uli + Friends
• Integrated home automation by CRESTRON
• Custom kitchens by Gatto Cucine with Gaggenau and Sub-zero Appliances